Migration Yorkshire are recruiting participants for the second cohort of the Migrant Women in Business project, which offers free tailored support to aspiring entrepreneurs. We’d like to hear from women who have a business idea but need help to get started.
The programme starts in March 2024 and will run until May 2024.
As part of the project, we will be offering:
- 6 x 2 hour group workshops (online & face to face)
- 6 hours of 1:1 mentoring support for each participant
- access to peer support and business networks, including The Entrepreneurial Refugee Network (TERN)
- opportunity to apply for an interest free loan at the end of the project, through Skylight Venture
Please apply if you are a woman living in West Yorkshire and:
- have the right work
- have arrived to the UK through a resettlement programme or as an asylum seeker
- are a Hong Kong BN(O) status holder
- have arrived through the Ukraine Family Scheme, Homes for Ukraine or Ukraine Extension Scheme
- it is likely you would have applied for asylum, but are currently on a family or spousal visa
Please use this link to submit your expression of interest (deadline is midnight Tuesday 13th February).
If you have any questions or need help with filling in this form, please email [email protected]