It’s that time of year when many of us are busy with our end of year accounts, and tallying up how many folks we’ve seen and the things we’ve been up to.
Here’s our brief summary of the year
What does any of this mean?
- Subscribers (people who’ve signed up to the weekly emails) have grown by just over a third – meaning 343 people get this blog each week and about 40% of you open them.
- Users of the website have grown by 60%
- Website hits have gone up by 140%
- Posts… well we average about 35 a month, but we posted slightly fewer in March 19 so…
What’s popular on the blog?
- The most popular post in this period was by PATH Yorkshire, with a post advertising their Free English Classes in January 2018
- The next most popular post was a post by Pauline from LCC Communities outlining the roll-out dates for Universal Credit in West Yorkshire