Manuel Bravo Project provides free legal advice for people seeking asylum in Leeds. The Project employs OISC level 3 Case Workers and benefits from a large team of volunteers including barristers, solicitors, law students and other individuals giving their time to assist people who are unable to find adequate legal support.
The Project is regulated by The Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC).
We are currently seeking
- 1 experienced OISC Level 2 or OISC Level 3 Caseworker/Outreach Worker and
- 1 OISC level 1,2,or 3 Caseworker
to join our busy Casework team.
Level 1 candidates would require supervision at OISC level 2 and must be willing to study and complete OISC level 2. Suitable candidates should have experience of providing legal advice and assistance to clients and managing their own caseload.
Level 3 candidates should have experience of preparing asylum appeals in the First Tier Tribunal.
Hours: 24 per week (days are flexible)
NJC Pay Scale:
- 15 37.5 hrs at £22,911 (24 hrs pro rata) OISC Level 1
- 17 37.5 hrs at £23,836 (24 hrs pro rata) OISC Level 2
- 20 37.5hrs at £25,295 (24 hrs pro rata) OISC Level 3
Closing Date for Applications: 6pm on Friday 6th September
Interviews will be held w/c 9th September
For full job description, person specification and application form please
send an email request to: [email protected]