British Red Cross is working to raise the resilience of Leeds and surrounding community and is offering FREE first aid courses to groups which support people who are at risk and who would benefit from first aid training.
We offer three different tailored first aid sessions which are targeted at the group’s major risks. They provide people with the skills and confidence to help in a first aid emergency.
Who can attend a course?
- Staff, Volunteers, Carers or clients
- Anyone over the age of 19
What can you expect from our first aid session?
- They are FULLY FUNDED – there is no cost to you.
- Effective, easy to learn first aid education in a relaxed and informal style.
- We provide relevant first aid skills tailored to the needs of the group.
- We break down the barriers to helping others.
- We build confidence and willingness to help in a first aid emergency.
- The courses are not assessed and, although the attendees receive a certificate, the course does not qualify them as a first aid.
- You can book as many sessions as you need
We run one to two hour sessions at your location and like to run the sessions for between 6 and 15 people.
If you would like more information or would like to book a course please call 0113 201 5249 or email email@example.com