COVID-19 Key Messages:
Over the last few weeks there have been a number of changes to government guidance. Leeds City Council have developed 6 key messages using government guidance to support communities in Leeds.
- These have been produced into infographics in English and translated into community languages available here: https://www.leeds.gov.uk/coronavirus/messages-to-share
- These new key messages infographics are currently being printed into A5 posters.
- If you would like a batch of printed resources please let me know as soon as possible ([email protected]).
- In addition these messages are also available for use on social media platforms (please see attached all translated messages).
- From the 8th August further changes are being made to places were face coverings are required to be worn. Further information and guidance is available here
COVID-19 Information Videos:
In addition the following videos is available in English and interpreted and translated into community languages with a focus on:
- Spot the signs of COVID 19
- Key COVID-19 health messages (coming soon)
- What happens at the local walk to testing centre
- The NHS is here for you – GP services
All videos available here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLggQFjpTLgpIq0r7-nFO9mT6j8Yk2vKBt or https://bit.ly/leedsc19vids