Nick Hutton, and Darren Mirefield are the new Cycling Development Officers at BikeRight! which is providing the CityConnect Cycles Project.
The CityConnect Cycles Project offer amazing free cycle training and bike maintenance courses offer.
CityConnect Cycles Offer:
- Free cycle training and maintenance courses, for anyone 16+, from beginner too advanced including route planning and journey accompaniment, FREE of charge.
- Our sessions are typically run in 2 Hr blocks, usually with ratios of 1 instructor to 4 participants with cycle training and 1 to 7 with maintenance sessions. Dependent on the size of the group we can provide additional instructors as necessary.
- Participants can take advantage of up to 3 cycling sessions per level.
- Training can take place at one of the CityConnect Cycle Hubs located across West Yorkshire or at a location and time convenient to you (guaranteed participants required and indoor space for maintenance courses).
- All equipment, including bikes can be provided.
Hubs across West Yorkshire typically have sessions running from Monday to Saturday, 1000 – 1200, 1230 – 1430 and 1500 – 1700. Bespoke times can be early mornings or late evenings.
More information – https://cyclecityconnect.co.uk/cycle-training/ For more info call 01274 753 55
We offer FREE cycle training and maintenance courses to anyone aged 16+ and may also be able to help you out with a bike! See: https://cyclecityconnect.co.uk/cycle-training/