LASSN’s volunteer support continues – although we have changed the ways in which this support is delivered.
- All social groups, recruitment and training events have been suspended for the time being
- We are advising volunteers to think about how they can continue to support folks, in light of social distancing guidelines
- If this isn’t possible we are trying to make it easy for volunteers to withdraw if they need to, or to put their volunteering on hold
All projects are closed to new referrals, including Grace Hosting
- If someone is homeless LCC’s Temporary Accommodation Team will offer a a place to anyone that needs somewhere to stay.
- The support and advice number is 0113 378 9621 or Out of Hours service 07891 273939
LASSN staff are working remotely and can be contacted by email/mobile and all their details can be found here: lassn.org.uk/contact