We support to refugees through:
- “Get Into Work” 4 week employability course* – up to 40 places available for courses in January.
- Training courses and workshops*
- One to one employability support at the PATH Yorkshire Wednesday drop in at.
- Group visits* to organisations offering employment or volunteering
- Supported work placements* to build workplace confidence and get a reference for job applications.
Plus support from the New Roots team at the RETAS drop in on Fridays.
* We support individuals attending workshops, visits and work placements by reimbursing local bus or train fares.
To access support, individuals must meet eligibility criteria and register with New Roots. Clients can register by:
- Attending a drop in (PATH – 12-2.30pm, Wednesdays or RETAS – 9.30-12, Fridays);
- Email [email protected];
- TEXT “REGISTER” to 07943 027922;
- Phone 0113 2624600
- You making a referral.
Let us know if you’d like flyers about our services for your clients.