This is an excerpt from a recent email from Tudor Trust that is too good not to share.
Really helpful info here for any organisation thinking about how to prepare their buildings, offices, staff and volunteers for reopening
- Government advice on the safe use of multi-purpose community facilities: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/covid-19-guidance-for-the-safe-use-of-multi-purpose-community-facilities
- Advice sheet on returning to your premises from the Ethical Property Foundation: https://propertyhelp.org/
- The Cranfield Trust offer a range of advice, webinars and one to one support on all areas of charity management including finance, communication and business planning. Give them a call on 01794 830338 more information available at: https://www.cranfieldtrust.org/
- For legal advice and support Bates Wells offer blogs, webinars and a free 30 minute call for charities: https://bateswells.co.uk/coronavirus/
- The Small Charity Coalition supports small charities to access the skills, tools and information they need. There is a wealth of information on their website, including webinars and support from their team over the phone: https://www.smallcharities.org.uk/
- The Institute for Voluntary Action Research (IVAR) has recently added more slots for voluntary sector leaders to join their peer support sessions. Sign up here: https://www.ivar.org.uk/covid-19/