An event for the third sector delivered by Leeds City Council and Third Sector Leeds
Tuesday 19 March | 5.00pm – 8.00pm | Leeds Civic Hall
Whatever the outcome of the ongoing Brexit negotiations nationally, at a local level third sector, community and faith organisations need to stand ready to support communities to respond to change and positively promote community cohesion.
Leeds needs as many organisations as possible to be part of the conversation about how we will:
- Respond to and support community to resilience to the social and economic effects of Brexit
- Communicate clearly about the impact of Brexit decisions
- Play a key role in shaping Leeds’ response post-Brexit
- Commit to taking practical action to support communities
This critically important event will feature keynote contributions on the city’s planned response from:
- Councillor Coupar, Executive Member for Communities
- Tom Riordan, Chief Executive of Leeds City Council
- Chris Hollins, Chair of Third Sector Leeds
This event will give you the opportunity to hear more about the city’s plans, discuss the third sectors’ role and to begin to formulate what you can do to support community resilience over the coming weeks and months.
Please join us at this important event and play your part in shaping Leeds’ response to Brexit.
Please book a place and join us.