Who can attend
- Anyone aged 18 or over or 16-17 where specifically advertised
- You do not need to have an NHS number or be registered with a GP.
- Anyone who is due their second dose and had their first dose at least 8 weeks ago. (Getting the second dose is vital to getting longer lasting and maximum protection, and is especially important to ensure you are protected against the Delta variant).
- If you already have an appointment booked for a later date, you can still get a jab at a walk-in clinic but please make sure you cancel your booked appointment so someone else can use it.
About the walk-in clinics
- Clinics will be on a first come, first served basis. There may be queues at busy times so people should come prepared for the weather and bring a drink of water. You will also need a mask or face covering.
- If there is high demand and supplies are used up, clinics may have to close early. This will be communicated via social media.
- People who already have an appointment booked at a site offering walk-in vaccines should still attend at their timed slot and they will receive their vaccine as planned. Appointments can still be booked at www.nhs.uk/CovidVaccination or by calling 119.
- If you have any questions about the vaccine before having it, you will be able to discuss these with a member of staff first.
- Anyone who has their first dose this week will be able to book their second dose on the national booking service from 24 hours afterwards. (Visit www.nhs.uk/CovidVaccination or call 119).
- In line with the latest guidance from the Joint Committee for Vaccinations and Immunisations, people aged 39 and under and all pregnant women will be offered the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine. Please note, Moderna is generally available at Elland Road by appointment. It may sometimes be available at other clinics but this can change at short notice.
- If you are having a second dose, this will be the same vaccine you had for your first vaccination.
16 & 17 year olds
Every day, 7:30am – 5:30pm
- Leeds COVID Vaccination Centre (next to Elland Road LUFC site), Bobby Collins Way, Leeds, LS11 0EB
Monday to Friday 3:20 – 6:40pm
- Woodsley Multifaith Community Centre, 64 Woodsley Road, Leeds, LS3 1DU
Every day, 7:30am – 5:30pm
- Leeds COVID Vaccination Centre (next to Elland Road LUFC site), Bobby Collins Way, Leeds, LS11 0EB (1st & 2nd doses Moderna, 18+)
Monday to Friday (except bank holiday Monday)
- Medichem Pharmacy, St Martin’s Medical Centre, LS7 4HZ. Clinic until , 9.30am – 5.30pm (1st & 2nd doses Pfizer 18+)
- The Pharmacy Group, Oatland Drive, Unit 2 Oatland Retail Centre, LS7 1SH. Open 9am – 5.30pm (1st & 2nd doses Pfizer, 18+)
- The Pharmacy Group, Chapeltown, 263 Chapeltown Rd, LS7 3EX. Open 9am – 5.30pm (1st & 2nd doses Pfizer, 18+)
- Woodsley Multifaith Community Centre, 64 Woodsley Road, Leeds, LS3 1DU. Open 3:20 – 6:40pm (1st & 2nd doses Pfizer, 18+)
Tuesday 14 September until Friday 17 September, 10am – 3pm (2nd dose, Pfizer, 18+)
- Kentmere Community Centre, Kentmere Ave, Seacroft, Leeds LS14 1BW
Thursday 16 September & Friday 17 Spetember, 10am – 3pm, (2nd dose, Astra Zeneca, 18+)
- Vaccination Bus, Moorsdale Lane, One Stop Centre, Seacroft, LS14 6GG