Leeds have been invited to take part in a ‘ No hate speech project ‘ funded by the DCLG to challenge hate crime on line. In order for the project to commence we need to recruit 20 volunteers across Leeds.
- Can you spare 1 hour a week?
- Do you have a basic understanding of hate crime?
- Are you confident using Social Media?
- Are you resilient to deal with challenging comments?
- Would you be available for 2 half days of training during September?
- Is your line manager supportive?
If you answer yes and are interested or would like to discuss the project in more detail please contact either myself Bev Yearwood on 07891 279193 or Harvinder Saimbhi on 07891 272111
Beverley Yearwood – Community Coordinator Counter Extremism Strategy