Northern Dairies MA TESOL Masters Scholarship
Applicants are invited to apply for a Scholarship to study a Masters in Teaching English to Speakers of other Languages (TESOL) at the University of Hull: https://www.hull.ac.uk/study/postgraduate/taught/tesol-ma
The Scholarship covers tuition fees, starting in January 2021. Applicants must be of ‘refugee status’ under UKBA/Home Office regulations.
The person benefitting from the scholarship would be expected to:
- complete the MA TESOL programme within the normal academic year
- ideally, carry out their research dissertation in the area of refugee/immigrant language learning
- assist teaching on the University’s Talking Hull programme (non-accredited ESOL classes with refugee and asylum seeker support groups): https://www.facebook.com/talkinghull
- undergraduate degree in a related subject, for example Languages, English, Teaching OR
- undergraduate degree in any subject and have a language teaching qualification, eg CELTA or Trinity OR
- undergraduate degree and be able to demonstrate experience in teaching English or Community languages in an educational setting OR
- considerable (more than 5 years) work experience as a teacher, particularly a language teacher
- Send CV and personal statement to [email protected].
- Fulfil University requirements through the Admissions process (full guidance will be provided).
- Deadline is January 11th 2021.