The West Yorkshire Consortium of Colleges (WYCC) represents the 7 Further Education Colleges in West Yorkshire.
WYCC is currently seeking applications from organisations to deliver a number of ESF funded projects designed to equip Migrant Workers achieve higher skills to support career change, in-work development and or/maintain sustainable employment in the Leeds City Region.
WYCC is seeking applications for projects which focus on one or more of the following key areas:
- Active and targeted skills employer-led training to develop technical higher level skills with clearly mapped progression routes such as a tailored, goal-oriented progression plan
- An integrated skills and employer support offer for migrant workers to increase/formalise and enhance existing skills to improve earnings and facilitate career development progression opportunities outside that of their current role
- Thematic approaches to developing literacy and numerical skills and in-demand employment competencies (i.e. teamwork, resilience, adaptability, motivation, leadership, emotional intelligence).
Applications are welcome from organisations including:
- Academic institutions (Further and Higher education establishments)
- Awarding organisations
- Employers (SMEs and large organisations)
- Registered charities
- Training providers
- Voluntary & Community Sector organisations
More information about the this tendering opportunity is available on the WYCC In-tend website.
To receive full documentation, express an interest or ask questions, organisations must register their details on In-tend. As this is an open and competitive tendering process, all communications about the opportunity should be made via the messaging function on the In-tend E-Tendering portal.