In Partnership with RETAS and PATH Yorkshire
Are you are Refugee?
Do you want to improve your employability skills and understanding of customer service?
Do you want to work full or part-time as aStarbucks’ Barista in Leeds?
4 day employability and customer service course, which 100% of previous participants found useful
· Employment advice, practical help with CV
and 1:1 job interview practice, after which:
· 94% of participants felt confident in their work skills
· A guaranteed pre-screening interview
and support completing applications, after which:
· 66% of job-ready candidates found work within
· Help and advice over the first few weeks
and months in your new job as a barista
· Support finding alternative employment
26th, 27th September, 3rd, 4th October
10am – 4pm
Oak House, Park Lane,
LS3 1EL, Leeds
FOR MORE INFORMATION AND TO REGISTER: 07943027922 or 0113 2624600 [email protected]