Public Health Leeds invite your feedback on vaccination planning, click here to complete the survey.
Tim Taylor, head of Public Health for localities and primary care, attended the Leeds Migration Partnership strategy meeting on Wednesday, 10th February 2021, to share the vaccination overview and discuss how we can address the needs of migrants, refugee and asylum seeking communities living in Leeds (presentation attached below).
The first 4 priority groups are currently being vaccinated and priority groups 5 to 9 will be offered the vaccine soon (see list of priority groups by order below):
- Residents in a care home for older adults and their carers
- All those 80 years of age and over and frontline health and social care workers
- All those 75 years of age and over
- All those 70 years of age and over and clinically extremely vulnerable individuals
- All those 65 years of age and over
- All individuals aged 16 years to 64 years with underlying health conditions which put them at higher risk of serious disease and mortality
- All those 60 years of age and over
- All those 55 years of age and over
- All those 50 years of age and over
Public Health Leeds have set up a Strategic Inequalities Vaccination Group to influence the next phase of the vaccination programme planning and welcome your feedback.
The survey can be accessed here until 12th March 2021
Thank you in advance for taking the time to share your feedback.