We are running four online Musicultural Conversations sessions in July, for refugees, asylum seekers and migrant communities.
- Fridays from 12:30-13:15
- Dates: 3, 10, 17 & 24 July
- Refugees, asylum seekers and migrant communities welcome
- Online sessions of interactive activities involving English conversation and music
- Practice your spoken English with a friendly group, meet new people, and have fun!
- Email us if you want to come (we will then send you the Zoom link): [email protected]
We aren’t posting the Zoom link on the web, but are happy to give it to anyone who wants to share it directly with potential participants – please email us if so.
This is a new project, delivered in association with Leeds Church Institute, which started with a series of in-person sessions in February and March. For further information see: www.musiculturalconversations.co.uk.
The online sessions are supported by funding from Leeds Inspired, (part of Leeds City Council).