LMP are hosting a virtual lunch to discuss developments in the sector next Tuesday. Everyone is welcome to join, front line, managers, well wishers etc, but we will be pretty strict about sticking to the agenda.
- 12:30 – 13:15 will be focused on who is doing what, what’s changed, and a general catch up
- 13:15 – 14:00 will focus on how we are reaching and connecting with people in this new telephone phone/web based world. Bring your favourite apps, your favourite how-to guides
- 14:00 – 14:30 will focus on what LMP needs to do connect beyond our members to other agencies. Like the LMP Strategy meetings, this bit will be led by people offering to do things, and bring their results back to the group.
If you’d like an invitation, please email [email protected] and he’ll send you a zoom link. You need to do this by 12:15 on Tuesday, because he will not be looking at his emails after then.
At the risk of sounding bossy,
- Please have a play with Zoom before you join this meeting – it’s not supposed to be a training session there’s a load of resources here
- Please learn how to raise your hand – so it’s clear when you want to speak https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5e8eg4_rgwg
- If you have a wobbly connection, switch from video to audio only
Thanks and see you all next week