These Walls Must Fall are recruiting paid organisers in Liverpool, Manchester and West Yorkshire.
- Salary: £28,338 pro-rata (£11,335 for 14 hours per week), plus employer pension contribution of 5% available.
- Part time (14 hours per week)
- One year fixed term contract (Funding is secured for 12 months. There is potential for the post to be extended)
- Reporting to: Line manager is a Right to Remain Coordinator
- An independent external supervisor is also offered
- Closing date for applications: midnight on 23 August 2020
“This is a job for someone who is passionate about challenging the injustice and racism of the immigration and asylum system. It is for someone who believes that those who are most directly impacted by the system should be leading the calls for change”.
For more info click here