Salary: £29,636 (£6007 pro rata)
Hours: 7.5 hours a week – working pattern to be agreed
Location: Solidaritech offices, Bradford
Closing date for applications: 10th May
Solidaritech is looking for an Office Manager to provide Solidaritech with financial, administrative, and information management support, and to lead on the development of systems that will support the development of the Refugee Integration Service.
The person we appoint will
- Be an experienced Office Manager or Senior Administrator with experience of either small business or Third Sector work
- Be excellent a juggling many complex tasks, requiring high levels of accuracy/attention to detail
- Lead on the development of systems and procedures in this exciting new start-up
- Share Solidaritech’s commitment to ensuring asylum seekers, refugees and other migrants are digitally included
- Enjoy working flexibly in a small, friendly diverse team.
- Have excellent IT skills, across a variety of platforms (Windows, Linux, Apple etc)
- Enjoy helping other people learn and acquire new skills.
More information can be found at https://solidaritech.com/vacancy-office-manager-refugee-integration-service/