If you work with any vulnerable EU women (or a family member of an EU national) who might benefit from having settled status, Rights of Women are running a new telephone advice line providing legal advice and assistance.
Telephone advice line, available on 020 7118 0267, is staffed by women immigration solicitors or barristers who are qualified to give advice up to OISC Level 3.
The line is open on Tuesdays: 11.00am – 1.00pm & 2.00pm – 4.00pm and Wednesdays: 11.00am – 1.00pm & 2.00pm – 4.00pm.
They advise on applying to the EU Settlement Scheme including:
- what the EU Settlement Scheme is
- what criteria you need to meet
- how to make an application
- what documents you will need to apply
- what type of status you are eligible forFurther information about the EU Settlement Scheme is available here: https://www.gov.uk/settled-status-eu-citizens-families.
- For further information about the EU Settlement Scheme advice line, please visit Rights of Women’s website: https://rightsofwomen.org.uk/get-advice/immigration-and-asylum-law/ & https://rightsofwomen.org.uk/news/