The New Roots Team at PATH Yorkshire is launching a *new* “Get Into Work” 4 week employability course for refugees*.
The course includes:
- Understanding the job market in the UK and the process of applying for jobs
- You and your skills. Matching your skills and experience to an employers job description.
- Applying for jobs. Learn how to write about your skills and experience in a job application.
- Build confidence at interview. Find out what is expected and get a chance to practice.
Individuals should have English at entry two or above and are thinking about starting work or getting a better job.
There are 40 places available for January courses. To book, please contact the New Roots team ([email protected]).
* Support from New Roots is open to refugees with the right to work. Please check the website for full eligibility criteria (click on the picture below).