Public Health and partners across the city want/need to engage young people (16 – 30 age bracket) and those with trusted relationships in order to develop a meaningful plan to prevent outbreaks.
Forum Central has commissioned Street Games to deliver an online webinar aimed at practitioners working with young people. The webinars will update on the following:
- Public Health – Leeds Covid-19 Picture.
- Key Messages – social distancing, face masks, wash hands, testing, wellbeing, staying connected.]
- Why do young people do what they do? Explorative, interactive session.
- Capacity Building – working together and/or as individual organisations to create a citywide youth-led response to Covid-19, with access to resources and ongoing support available to enable capacity from within your organisation.
There are two opportunities to access this introductory webinar on Monday 28th September 1.30-3.30pm, it will also be repeated on Wednesday 30th September 6-8pm
To book your place please use the following links:
- 28 September – https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/covid-conversations-webinar-for-practitioners-working-with-young-people-tickets-122022637995
- 30 September – https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/covid-conversations-webinar-for-practitioners-working-with-young-people-tickets-122051383975
You will be sent the link to join the webinar when you book your place at the event.
If you need any further information please contact [email protected]