As well as regular service updates, LMP are attempting to gather into one place all the info we have on how the Coronavirus is affecting people and services in Leeds.
All Blog posts can now be filtered by Coronavirus/C-19 to help you find the info you need quickly.
The following info is as up to date as we can make it, and we encourage anyone to add anything to these sheets
If you spot anything that’s not quite right, please change it on the google doc
- Organisations in Leeds affected by Coronavirus/C-19 – this just reproduces the info posted on the blog, and might be a useful
- Health information and resources – we’re trying to gather the best multilingual information that can be shared with folks you know. If you find something god, please add it
- Help with Essentials (Advice, Food, Housing, Medicine)
- Immigration/Asylum Info LMP has always kept a very local focus. However, we’re also trying to find the best most reliable info on the changing policy landscape, and this is where you’ll find what we know about interviews, detention, reporting etc
- Remote Support (how to help people you can’t see face to face) lots of us are working remotely for the first time, and trying new things out. Why not share your new ways of working here?
- Self Isolation
- Families and Children (Resources)
- Volunteering and Mutual Aid
Read the most recent posts from the LMP C19 Google Group below.
To join this group, please click here
We strongly recommend you set up a rule on your inbox to put these posts into a single folder, so you can just scan them quickly once a day.
Be nice, share things, and stay in touch.