Starting at the end of January, The Advonet Group will be holding advocacy pop-ups in two venues in Leeds. They aim to provide information about what they do and how they can support you through advocacy.
At the pop-ups, Advonet Group staff will:
- Attend and speak to you about The Advonet Group and what they do
- Explain how they can help and support you
- Signpost or refer you to the right service or make an advocacy referral
Where are the pop-ups?
Christ Church Meeting Point – practical and emotional support for refugees and asylum seekers
- Armley Ridge Road, Leeds LS12 3LE
- Tel: 0113 2796700
- Every two weeks, starting from Monday 31st January
- Running from 2pm-4pm
New Wortley Community Centre – Cultural Café
- Tong Road, Leeds LS12 1 LZ
- Tel: 0113 322 1537
- Every two weeks, starting from Friday 4th February
- Running from 12 Noon-2pm
For more information about the pop-ups, please click on the links below to download flyers for each venue. You can email them at [email protected] or call their office on 0113 244 0606 and ask for Bushra.